- Explain and review the basic principles of magnetic resonance imaging.
- Utilize appropriate MR pulse sequences in clinical imaging.
- Recognize and minimize MRI artifacts.
- Incorporate current knowledge of biological effects and safety considerations when working in the MR environment.
- Describe techniques in manipulating MR parameters to optimize image quality.
- Explain proper selection and usage of MR coils to optimize image quality.
Duration : 1 Year
Passed 12 th examination or 10th passed with the one year working experience in X-Ray/ CT Scan.